- 713 Download
- 20.45 MB File Size
- 1 File Count
- Adolescent Provider Toolkit - Trauma and Resilience Download
Our resources for providers are free to download.
Note that our resources for providers are not meant for direct youth consumption. However, these do contain resources for Providers to facilitate conversations with youth and their parents/caregivers.
This toolkit was created in response to a continued demand among providers for resources focused on the intersections of health and violence. This toolkit is meant to encourage a paradigm shift from trauma to resilience, deficits to assets, oppression to empowerment, and individuals to systems.
Our goal with this toolkit is to also increase communication and collaboration among different service sectors and systems of care including: health, education, juvenile justice, workforce development, human services, housing, and youth/young adult development programs. This toolkit is for all levels of youth/young adult providers, from front line staff, to clinicians, to administrators.
AHWG works in collaboration with many nonprofit organizations, municipal agencies, and educational institutions. We thank the following organizations for their partnership and contributions to content in this toolkit:
- Aces Connection
- Applied Mindfulness
- Center for Youth Wellness
- Community Response Network
- Edgewood Center for Children and Families
- Global Resiliency Outreach Work
- Hollywood Homeless Youth Partnership
- Institute for Safe Families
- Instituto Familiar de la Raza
- Peace for Tarpon
- Resilience Trumps Aces, Children’s Resilience Initiative
- Richmond Area Multi-Services
- San Francisco Department of Children, Youth, and Their Families, Violence Prevention and Intervention Unit
- San Francisco Department of Public Health: Adult System of Care; Child and Adolescent Sexual Abuse Resource Center; Child Youth, and Family System of Care; Community Behavioral Health Services; Community Health Programs for Youth; Crisis Response Services; Environmental Health; Public Safety; Transitional Age Youth
- TAY Research, Advocacy, Policy, & Practice
- Transitional Age Youth San Francisco
- University of California San Francisco: Community Partnership Resource Center; Division of Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine; Family and Community Medicine Residency Program’s Community-Oriented Primary Care, UCSF Health Environment and Response to Trauma in Schools (HEARTS), Child and Adolescent Services; Wrap Around Project, Department of Surgery
- Youth Justice Institute