Please click on any of the links below to learn more and to download. Our resources for youth are free to download.
All of our youth resources serve as handouts with pages of information and tips. We are actively in the process of updating our resources. Note that parents/caregivers and providers are welcome to review our youth resources to facilitate conversations with youth and the adults in their lives.
AHWG works in collaboration with many nonprofit organizations, municipal agencies, and educational institutions. The resources on this page share content from or were made in partnership with the following:
- College of the Canyons – Student Health & Wellness Center
- FNS Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion
- County of Santa Clara
- San Francisco Unified School District
- The Renfrew Center for Eating Disorders
- Weight Assessment for Teen and Child Health (WATCH) Clinic at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.