Our resources for parents/caregivers are free to download.
All of our present resources serve as handouts with pages of information and tips. We are actively in the process of updating our resources. Note that our resources for parents/caregivers are not meant for direct youth consumption. However, these do contain resources for parents/caregivers to facilitate conversations with youth and their providers.
Please click on any of the links below to learn more and to download. If you have any questions, please contact us.
AHWG works in collaboration with many nonprofit organizations, municipal agencies, and educational institutions. The resources on this page share content from or were made in partnership with the following:
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Medical Association
- American Psychological Association
- Google – Safe Search Kids
- Nemours Foundation
- NYU Langone Health
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services – Office of the Surgeon General
- Washington State Department of Health