BRBR – Lesson 15 – Youth Health Rights
- 127 Download
- 3.53 MB File Size
- 3 File Count
- BRBR - Lesson 15 - Youth Health Rights Download
Be Real. Be Ready. - Lesson 15
Youth Health Rights
“Be Real. Be Ready.” is a comprehensive relationship and sexuality curriculum for high school students. The full curriculum is made up of 26 lessons. Educators are welcome to select which lessons best serve the needs of their students.
Lesson 15’s Objective:
- Students will understand the rights youth have to access confidential reproductive health care under minor consent laws.
- Students will be able to define confidentiality and consent.
- Students will be able to identify which types of care need parental consent.
- Students will increase their awareness of community resources such as school wellness centers and locations to receive STI testing and reproductive health care.