- 3 Download
- 3.36 MB File Size
- 2 File Count
- BRBR - Lesson 16 - Birth Control Download
Be Real. Be Ready. - Lesson 16
“Be Real. Be Ready.” is a comprehensive relationship and sexuality curriculum for high school students. The full curriculum is made up of 26 lessons. Educators are welcome to select which lessons best serve the needs of their students.
Lesson 16’s Objective:
- Students will be able to categorize all FDA-approved birth control methods according to their level of effectiveness at preventing pregnancy.
- Students will understand how hormonal and barrier contraceptives work.
- Students will discuss seven questions to consider when selecting a method and practice applying these questions to “real life” situations.
- Students will learn how to access internet resources that provide reliable birth control information.