Being “healthy” is unique to every individual. It can vary over time and depends upon your particular body and life circumstances. There is no “one size fits all” formula for health.
Adolescent Health Working Group published a new Youth Resource: What Does It Mean to Be Healthy
We share seven tips about health and how young people can make positive decisions to maintain their physical and mental health.
- Focus on self-care, not on your weight.
- Don’t diet!
- Pay attention to what your body really needs.
- Moving your body is good for your mental health.
- Sleep is important!
- Positive social interactions are good for your health.
- Consider the effects of substance use on your health.
AHWG is committed to providing resources to support the health of adolescent youth. Please consider supporting AHWG with a donation to ensure that we can continue creating resources that support young people.