BRBR – Lesson 6 – Sexuality: Influences, Expression, & Our Health (part 2)
- 108 Download
- 2.16 MB File Size
- 1 File Count
- BRBR - Lesson 6 - Sexuality: Influences, Expression, & Our Health (part 2) Download
Be Real. Be Ready. - Lesson 6
Sexuality: Influences, Expression, & Our Health (part 2)
“Be Real. Be Ready.” is a comprehensive relationship and sexuality curriculum for high school students. The full curriculum is made up of 26 lessons. Educators are welcome to select which lessons best serve the needs of their students.
Lesson 6’s Objective:
- Students will understand how gender-role pressures and homophobia affect all young people’s lives.
- Students will explore connections among issues of gender, sexual orientation, race, culture, class and other aspects of identity.
- Students will explore the idea of gender as a spectrum.
- Students will know they are not alone in the challenges they face by drawing parallels between their experiences and those of students in the film.
- Students will develop empathy for others.