- 102 Download
- 8.03 MB File Size
- 2 File Count
- BRBR - Lesson 12 - Anatomy & Physiology (Part 1) - Puberty, Hygiene, & Male Bodies Download
Be Real. Be Ready. - Lesson 12
Anatomy & Physiology (Part 1) - Puberty, Hygiene, & Male Bodies
“Be Real. Be Ready.” is a comprehensive relationship and sexuality curriculum for high school students. The full curriculum is made up of 26 lessons. Educators are welcome to select which lessons best serve the needs of their students.
Lesson 12’s Objective:
- Students will find a common language with which to openly talk about issues of sex, gender and development.
- Students will be able to list at least 5 changes that usually occur during puberty, and describe the changes that typically happen in male and female bodies.
- Students will be able to correctly label and describe the functions of the internal and external male sexual organs, including their role in reproduction and generating sexual pleasure.
- Students will be able to define intersex.
- Students will recognize that there is a wide variation in appearance of external organs associated with sex and reproduction.