We are very excited to release the updated version of AHWG’s Sexual and Reproductive Health Toolkit for Adolescent Providers.
The updated 122-page resource has been in development for more than two years. The Toolkit continues to champion a paradigm shift from a risk-based perspective to one that embraces adolescent sexuality as a positive and normative stage of development. This comprehensive guide:
- Focuses on healthy sexuality and healthy relationships.
- Integrates information regarding the sexual health of all young people, including LGBTQ+ youth and youth with disabilities.
- Is written from a national perspective.
- Is updated with links to the most current evidence-based research.
- Includes many unique resources in the format of handouts for youth and families.
The Adolescent Health Working Group has so many people to thank for their generous contributions of time, energy, expertise, encouragement, and financial support. More to come on the amazing contributors, editors, and focus group participants. We are incredibly grateful to you.
If this Toolkit is beneficial for you or your practice, please consider supporting the Adolescent Health Working Group with a donation to keep our work going.