Thank you for your interest in setting up a fundraiser on behalf of the Adolescent Health Working Group (AHWG). Your support of AHWG ensures that we can continue to coordinate and collaborate with youth, parents and caregivers, healthcare providers, caseworkers, educators, youth advocates, and others to support the needs of young people.
Setting up a page takes less than five minutes and can be done on your schedule. We help with all of the technical aspects and provide guidance on communication. The most important part is a willingness to share why AHWG’s work is critical.
Follow the instructions below to get started!
2) Write in your first name, last name, and email address. Click the ReCaptcha checkbox and then click Submit.
3) You will be emailed a confirmation code. Check your email and then copy that code and click submit.
4) You can now edit your page! First click edit profile button to add a photo. This will help your friends, family, and colleagues when they click on your page.
5) It’s a small square image – the maximum size in pixels 85×85 and 100 kb. Click browse to find the file on your computer and upload it.
6) Next, you’ll be able to edit your page. You can select your fundraising goal in the ‘Target Amount: *’ section. The default is $1,000. You can change this at any time. You are not responsible for raising the full amount, it’s a way to encourage your supporters to help you reach your goal.
7) An important next step is to write a short description about why you’re fundraising for AHWG. We encourage you to personalize this part of the page. It is helpful for people to understand why AHWG’s work is important to you. There is a limit of 500 characters in this section. When this is complete click ‘Save Changes’.
8) Once your page is complete, you can start sharing with your friends, family, and colleagues. You will have an email in your inbox that has the link and a reminder of instructions for your page. Share that link over email and social media to get started!
If you have any questions about this process, please send us a note. You can email [email protected] and we’re happy to help!